Chadwick Hig Task Chair
Smart. Comfortable. Easy. Accessible. Just Right. Drawing upon 30 years experience in designing award-winning furniture, Don Chadwick has created a chair that is refreshingly simple.
- Innovative Materials
- Principle components are light injection-molded forms that make up the frame, arm and base
- All-inclusive, built-in comfort means that the Chadwick user is unconsciously aware of the support features designed into the chair, yet receives all the benefits
- Active Suspension including: Synchronized recline with tilt tension and resilient suspension seat and back fabric
- Forward-tilt (built-in design with no adjustment necessary)
- Tilt stop control
- Variable seat depth (built-in design with no adjustment necessary)
- Generous Lumbar Curvature
- Flexing Arm Pads
- 360-degree swivel
- Hard black casters
- Ships fully assembled
For contract ordering, or other considerations, please contact us by email or phone at 310.274.7243
Effective March 11, 2013: All Knoll Retail Dealers must adhere to the Residential Deilvery Fee Schedule set by Knoll and provided below. If placing an order for Knoll products, you will be contacted by Jules Seltzer Associates regarding the additional shipping charges.